Facilities Management and Planned Maintenance
Prolonging the performance and life of assets is essential to the operational efficiency of many businesses. In order to enhance maintenance practice and minimise disruptions to business processes, activities must be scheduled and managed effectively.
At Butler & Young we have a team of experienced and highly trained individuals who ensure our services are delivered in a safe, high quality and consistent manner to our clients and who can help you with any aspect of Facilities Management and Planned Maintenance whether it is implementation of a total service or just one off advice and assistance.
Examples of the typical services we provide include:
- Preparation of planned maintenance contracts and contract supervision
- Recommendations on sensible level of maintenance and value for money
- Preparation of OJEU advertisements and assistance in the procurement and contractor selection process
- Management of Statutory duties eg Control of Legionella ACOP L8, Gas Checks, Statutory Testing eg fixed wiring, pressure vessels, lifting equipment, fire alarm, emergency lighting etc
- Asset and condition surveys with predicted spend profile.
- Forward maintenance plans
- Auditing of planned maintenance contractors
- Housing Association Quality Control 10% CP12 gas audits
- Reports on value for money of your current maintenance arrangements
- Dilapidation Surveys
- Drainage investigations and reports
- Energy advice and metering